Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Alternate bent leg drops
- Lay on your back, the core engaged
- Breathe out as you pull your stomach in and lower your leg bent or straight close to the ground but not touching
- Breathe in on the way back then swap
- Start with a jump bringing the knees as high as you can then land softly on the balls of your feet
- If you are a beginner, you can change to hop on the spot instead
- If you have a weak bladder, keep your pelvic floor muscles switched on and stomach in the whole time
3. Oblique crunch
- Lay on your back, arms behind the head, elbows out
- One leg on top of the other
- Breathe out as you pull your stomach in and move the elbow to the opposite knee by lifting your shoulder blades off the ground
- Inhale as you go back then repeat and swap sides halfway
4. Star jumps beginners
- Chest up, stomach in, jump up in a star shape by moving your feet and arms apart
- If you have a weak bladder, keep the legs closer together or tap the feet side to side instead
5. Plank on knees
- Get on your elbows and toes or knees if you are a beginner, arms shoulder width apart, keeping your back straight, hips square
- Hold this position pulling the stomach in the whole time like there is a burning candle under your belly button
6. Reverse burpees
- Start with a jump raising your arms above the head, then sit back placing your hands on the ground
- Swing yourself up helping with the hands if you are a beginner or without and jump up high
- If you find these hard, try crossing your legs on the way up and keep your belly button sucked in
7. Side drops
- The elbow is right under the shoulder and the core is engaged
- You can have the other hand on the floor to help you with balance or up
- Then move your hips up and down not touching the ground and swap sides halfway
8. Plank on knees walk side to side
- On your elbows, arms shoulder width apart, keeping your back straight, hips square
- Walk your feet side to side or move your knees in the same direction if you are a beginner
- If you feel any pain in your lower back, you can change to a plank on your knees instead