Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Static push ups on knees
- Put your hands slightly wider than shoulder width and bend the arms 90 degrees
- Hold this position for the full round on or your toes or your knees if you are a beginner keeping your stomach muscles switched on
2. Burpees lay down beginners
- Get down into a push-up position by jumping or walking back, and lay on the ground
- Then hop or walk back to the starting point, jump up high and repeat
3. Tricep push ups on knees
- Start in a push-up position on your toes or your knees if you are a beginner with the hands shoulder-width apart under the armpits
- Elbows in by your sides, lower yourself down to the ground then push back up and repeat
4. Jab cross
- Bring your left leg forward shoulder width apart
- Relax your hips but pull your stomach in to support your back
- Throw a jab and a cross, keeping your shoulder down
- Go as fast as you can imagining you want to break through a wall
5. Floor dips
- Hands shoulder width apart and one or both feet on the ground, facing up
- Bend the arms 90 degrees keeping the butt off the ground, then squeeze the triceps by locking the elbows and repeat
6. Speedskaters with toe touch
- Jump side to side, legs bent landing softly on the balls of your feet
- Throw one leg behind keeping your hips square then touch your toes with the opposite hand and repeat
7. Lat pull down with back extension
- Lay on your stomach, arms forward
- Lift your chest up and pull the elbows towards your hips
- Bring the arms back to the starting point as you lower your chest back down
- Keep your head neutral to avoid straining the neck
8. Mountain climbers crossover beginners
- Get into a push-up position, the head is neutral, pull your stomach in to protect your lower back
- Move the opposite knee to the opposite elbow with or without a jump if you are a beginner
- The aim is to do as many as you can, to bring the heart rate up