Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Lean back knees to chest
- Sit on the floor, lean back 45 degrees and pull your stomach in
- Inhale bring the knees to your chest, exhale and move your legs out bent or straight
- Try not touching the ground but If this is hurting your lower back, you can rest the legs with every repetition
2. On hands plank walk in and out
- Get into a push-up position, the weight on your hands and toes
- Jump or walk your feet in and out if you are a beginner keeping your back straight and hips down as much as you can
- Keep the momentum drawing the belly button in the whole time
3. Pretzel Crunch
- Lay on your back, legs in a pretzel shape
- Arms behind your head, elbows out
- Lift your shoulder blades off the ground as high as you can
- Exhale as you come up and inhale as you go back down pulling the stomach in
- Bring your left leg forward shoulder width apart
- Relax your hips but pull your stomach in to support your back
- Throw a hook to one side then the other keeping your shoulder downs
- Imagine you want to break through a wall
- The aim is to go as fast as you can, to bring the heart rate up
5. Plank alternate knee tap
- Get on your elbows and toes, arms shoulder width apart and hips square
- Taps the alternate knees to the ground keeping your back straight
- If you feel any pain in your lower back, change to a plank on your knees instead
6. Caterpillar push-up on knees
- Feet shoulder width apart walk the hands out into a push-up position keeping the stomach in
- Do one push up on your knees or your toes, then walk back in and jump up high raising the arms above the head
7. Lean back side knees to chest
- Sit on your one side of your butt cheek, lean back 45 degrees
- Hands on the ground to help you with balance
- Bend the legs and bring the knees close to the chest as you breath out and pull the stomach in
8. Commando on knees
- Get into a plank position on your knees or your toes
- Engage your core and keep your body straight parallel with the ground the whole time
- Come up into a push-up position one hand at a time, lower yourself down onto your elbows and repeat