Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. On hands plank in and out
- Get into a push-up position, the weight on your hands and toes
- Jump or walk your feet in and out if you are a beginner keeping your back straight and hips down as much as you can
- Keep the momentum drawing the belly button in the whole time
- Bring your left leg forward shoulder width apart
- Relax your hips but pull your stomach in to support your back
- Throw a hook to one side then the other keeping your shoulder downs
- Imagine you want to break through a wall
- The aim is to go as fast as you can, to bring the heart rate up
3. Crossover mountain climbers beginners
- Get into a push-up position, the head is neutral, pull your stomach in to protect your lower back
- Move the opposite knee to the opposite elbow with or without a jump if you are a beginner
- The aim is to do as many as you can, to bring the heart rate up
4. Lean back side to side twist
- Lean back, feet in the air or on the ground if you are a beginner pulling the stomach in
- Move the arms side to side
- If you have any pain in the lower back, keep your feet on the ground and come up higher
5. Burpees beginners
- Start with the feet shoulder width apart, jump up high raising the arms above the head and pulling the stomach in
- Then put the hands on the floor, jump or walk back into a push-up position if you are a beginner and return to the starting point
6. Arms up double high knee combo
- Arms up above the head, bring your knee to the chest twice as the arms come down then swap
- Keep your stomach in and chest up
- If you are a beginner you can change to double high knees instead
7. Fast feet sprawls
- Start with 4 sprints on the spot then get down and lay on your stomach
- Walk back up using your hands and sprint again
- Keep the stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
8. Side to side jumps
- Keep your feet together hoping side to side
- Make sure you land softly to lower the impact
- The aim is to do as many as you can to bring the heart rate up