Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. On hands plank side to side
- Get into a push-up position, the weight on your hands and toes
- Jump or walk your feet side to side if you are a beginner keeping your back straight and the core engaged
2. Upper cuts
- Left leg forward feet shoulder width apart
- Relax your hips but pull your stomach in to support your back
- Do the upper cuts, keeping your shoulder downs imagine you are punching someone in the chin
- The aim is to go as fast as you can, to bring the heart rate up
3. Long jump step back
- Start with the feet shoulder width apart, jump forward as far as you can by swinging the arms back
- Land softly on your feet keeping the knees bent the whole time
- The aim is to bring the heart rate up, so try and do as many as you can
4. Mountain climbers beginners
- Get into a push-up position, pull your stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
- Bring your alternate knees to your chest with or without a skip if you are a beginner
- The aim is to do as many as you can to bring the heart rate up
- Start with a jump bringing the knees as high as you can then land softly on the balls of your feet
- If you are a beginner, you can change to hop on the spot instead
- If you have a weak bladder, keep your pelvic floor muscles switched on and stomach in the whole time
6. Reverse burpees
- Start with a jump raising your arms above the head, then sit back placing your hands on the ground
- Swing yourself up helping with the hands if you are a beginner or without and jump up high
- If you find these hard, try crossing your legs on the way up and keep your belly button sucked in
7. In lunge knee ups
- Get into a lunge position, chest up, hands on the hips and shoulder blades together
- Bring your knee to the chest with or without a skip if you are a beginner, while keeping the front leg bent the whole time then swap legs halfway
8. Plank knees to elbows
- Get into a plank position on your toes or knees if you are a beginner
- Elbows are right under your shoulders, keep your back straight, hips square and the abs tight
- Then move your knee to the elbow on the same side and swap