Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 12 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 40 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 30-35 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Squat and front kick
- Feet shoulder width apart start with a squat and front kick then squat down again and kick with the other leg
- If you are familiar with this exercise, you can try the full squats by going all the way down and kicking up the leg as high as you can
- Feet shoulder width apart
- Lift one leg up sideways and touch your ankle with the opposite hand then swap
- If you find this challenging, you can change to double hops instead
3. Side lunges
- Step out to the side by bending one leg while the other stays straight
- Keep that knee just above the toes then return and move to the other side keeping your shoulder blades together
4. Squat and star jumps combo
- Start with a full or half squat if you are a beginner and as you come up do a star jump
- Then go down again and repeat
- Keep your core engaged and the chest up the whole time
5. Bear plank donkey kicks
- Get on your toes and hands, knees close to the ground but not touching or your knees if you are a beginner
- Move one leg up and down squeezing your butt without twisting in the mid-section
- Draw the belly button in to protect your lower back and swap legs halfway
6. Squat jump butt kicks combo
- Feet shoulder width apart start with a full or half squat jump and as you come up, do four butt kicks
- Then go down again and repeat
- Suck the belly button in and keep your shoulder blades together the whole time
7. Static Lunges
- Legs are bent 90 degrees, hands on the hips or holding on to a steady chair
- Back knee close to the ground but not touching and the front knee doesn’t go over the toes
- Hold this position with the chest up and swap legs halfway
8. Squat and plie jumps combo
- Feet a bit wider than shoulder width, start with a squat jump and cross the feet in the middle as you come up then go back down and repeat
- Try and land softly on your feet to lower the impact
9. Straight leg drops
- Breath out as you pull your stomach in and lower both legs bent or straight close to the ground but not touching
- Breath in and bring the legs back
- You should feel this in your stomach not your lower back
- For the beginners, you can do one leg at a time or just keep the legs bent
10. A skip
- Bring the opposite arm and knee up and swap with a skip
- Keep the chest up and stomach in the whole time and land softly
- If you are a beginner, you can just lift the arms and the legs without the jump
11. Lock and crunch
- Lay on your back have one leg straight close to the ground and the other bent 90 degrees
- If you are a beginner, place both legs on the ground
- Arms behind your head, do a crunch as you breathe out and draw your belly button in then repeat until you swap legs halfway
12. High knee doubles
- Feet shoulder width apart, start with a double skip by bringing the knees to the chest keeping the stomach in and shoulder blades together
- Go as fast you can, landing softly on the balls of your feet to keep the heart rate up