Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Push up and clap
- Start on your knees with your hands wider than shoulder width
- Push yourself up and clap your hands before you land on the ground softly
- If you are a beginner, just do the push-ups on your knees instead
2. Burpees mountain climbers
- Start with 4 mountain climbers with or without a skip if you are a beginner, then jump up high with the arms above the head
- Get back down into a push-up position and repeat keeping your core engaged the whole time
3. Collapsible table
- Lay on your back and push the hips up high with the weight on your hands and feet
- Then lock your elbows to squeeze the triceps and lay back down stretching the arms up above the head and repeat
4. Caterpillar shoulder taps
- Walk the hands out into a push up position keeping the stomach in the whole time to protect your back
- Tap each shoulder with the opposite hand while keeping your back straight then return and jump up high
- For the beginners, you can skip the shoulder taps
5. Lay down push up extensions
- Start in a push up position with the hands wider than shoulders, then lay on your stomach
- Hands go under the chin as you lift your chest and legs up keeping the abs tight and the head neutral
- Then push yourself up again and repeat
6. Reverse burpees push-up
- Start with a push up
- Then jump in, roll on your back and swing yourself up with the hands or without
- Make sure you keep your stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
- For the beginners, you can do reverse burpees without the push up instead
7. Bent over tricep extensions
- Feet shoulder width apart, bend forward sticking your bottom out, keeping your back straight and chest up
- Elbows by your sides, kick back the arms squeezing the triceps then bring your hands to your shoulders
- If that position is hurting your back, you can also do them standing upright
8. Arms up high knees
- Arms up above the head, bring your knee to the chest as the arms come down then swap
- Keep your stomach in and chest up
- If you are a beginner you can change to double high knees instead