Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. High knees side to side
- Feet shoulder width apart, start running to the side bringing your knees to the chest as high as possible, keeping the stomach in and shoulder blades together
- Go as fast as you can landing softly on the balls of your feet
- If you are a beginner, you can keep the knees lower
2. Burpees beginners
- Start with a jump, put the hands on the ground, and get into a push up position one foot at a time
- Then bring your feet back to your hands, jump up and repeat
3. Bear crawls
- Get on your fours, engage your core and keep your back straight as you move forward and back
- Try and maintain a good posture, imagine you have a glass of water on your back and you don’t want to spill it
4. Mountain climbers commando beginners
- Get into a push up position, stomach in, do 4 mountain climbers with or without a skip if you are a beginner by bringing your knees to your chest
- Then do 2 commandos one arm at a time on your toes or your knees if you find these difficult and repeat
5. Burpees 180 beginners
- Start with a jump raising the arms above the head
- Then put the hands on the ground, jump back into a push-up position, return to the starting point and turn to the other side as you come up
- If you find these challenging, you can change to burpees for beginners
6. On hand plank in and out
- Get into a push-up position, the weight on your hands and toes
- Jump your feet in and out to each side of the hands keeping your stomach in, back straight and hips down as much as you can
- If you find these challenging, you change to mountain climbers for beginners
7. Fast feet sprawls with push-ups
- Start with 4 sprints on the spot then get down on your hands and do a push-up
- Jump to your chest, come back up and repeat
- Keep the stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
- If you are a beginner, you can change to caterpillars instead
8. Caterpillar side plank combo
- Walk the hands out into a push-up position keeping the stomach in to protect your back
- Then turn into a side plank on one hand, walk back and jump up
- Repeat and turn to the other side
- If you are a beginner, you can change to crossover Mountain climbers without the jump