Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Straight leg drops
- Breath out as you pull your stomach in and lower both legs bent or straight close to the ground but not touching
- Breath in and bring the legs back
- You should feel this in your stomach not your lower back
- For the beginners, you can do one leg at a time or just keep the legs bent
2. A skip
- Bring the opposite arm and knee up and swap with a skip
- Keep the chest up and stomach in the whole time and land softly
- If you are a beginner, you can just lift the arms and the legs without the jump
3. Lock and crunch
- Lay on your back have one leg straight close to the ground and the other bent 90 degrees
- If you are a beginner, place both legs on the ground
- Arms behind your head, do a crunch as you breathe out and draw your belly button in then repeat until you swap legs halfway
4. High knee doubles
- Feet shoulder width apart, start with a double skip by bringing the knees to the chest keeping the stomach in and shoulder blades together
- Go as fast you can, landing softly on the balls of your feet to keep the heart rate up
5. Side plank forward and back taps
- Place your elbow right under the shoulder, the other hand on the ground or up
- Pull your belly button in and tap your top foot back and forward then swap sides halfway
- If you are beginner, you can do the side plank without the taps
6. Pogo twists
- Hands in a prayer position, jump twisting side to side moving the arms in the opposite direction
- Land softly and keep pulling the stomach in to protect your lower back
- Lay on your back, legs are bent or straight, arms behind the head
- Exhale, pull your stomach in and come up into a sit up then go down and repeat
- If you are not able to do a sit up, you can hold on to your legs to help you come up
8. Plank stepovers
- Get on your elbows, keeping your back straight and the hips square
- Pull the stomach in like there is a burning candle under your belly button
- Lift one leg up and step over the other then swap
- If you are a beginner, you can change to a plank on knees instead