Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Duck walks beginners
- Get into a squat position all the way down or halfway if you are a beginner
- Start walking forward with the hands on the hips or behind your head
- Keep your chest up and the abs tight the whole time
2. Fast feet in and out
- Land softly on the balls of your feet, just imagine you are running on a glass
- Keep your stomach in, chest up and shoulder blades together
- Try and sprint as fast as you can moving the feet in and out
3. Rebound lunges beginners
- Lunge forward with the back knee close to the ground but not touching
- Then with the same leg step back bending the legs 90 degrees
- Keep moving forward and back then swap legs halfway
4. Squat jump high knees combo
- Feet shoulder width apart start with a full or half squat jump and as you come up, do four high knees
- Then go back down into a squat position and repeat
5. Lamp post kick out
- On your fours, the back is straight like a table and the hips are square
- Lift one knee up to the side and kick out the leg without twisting in the mid-section
- If you are a beginner, you can do the lamp post without the kicks instead
6. Squat jumps 180 beginners
- Start with a full or half squat jump if you are a beginner and as you come up, turn to the other side
- Squat down again and repeat
- Keep the stomach in, chest up and shoulder blades together the whole time
7. Split squats with a twist
- Big step forward bend both legs 90 degrees, hands on your hips or behind your head
- Move up and down bringing your knee close to the ground and twist to the side every time you go down then swap sides halfway
8. Gorilla jumps beginners
- Feet wide, toes pointing out and the knees following the direction of the toes
- Get into a squat position all the way down or halfway and jump up and down
- Arms between the legs touching the ground or up and the stomach in and chest up