Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Push-ups knees in and out
- Get into a push-up position, on your knees or your toes placing your hands wider than your shoulders
- The head is neutral and the hips are in alignment with your back
- Do a push up then walk your feet or knees in and out keeping your abs tight and repeat
2. Burpees beginners
- Start with the feet shoulder width apart, jump up high raising the arms above the head and pulling the stomach in
- Then put the hands on the floor, walk the feet back and return to the starting point
- If you find these hard, you can change to jab cross instead
3. Table alternate ankle touches
- Start facing up on your hands and feet, lock your elbows to squeeze your triceps
- Keep your hips low and lift one leg up so you can touch the ankle with the opposite hand then swap
- Keep your core engaged and the hips square the whole time
4. On hands plank in and out walk to side
- Get into a push up position, the weight on your hands and toes
- Jump or walk your feet to each side of the hands and back keeping your core engaged, the back straight and the hips square as much as you can
5. Push-ups walk hands side to side
- Get into a push-up position on your knees or your toes, hands wider than shoulders
- Walk your hands to the side and do a push-up, then walk them to the other side and repeat
- Keep your belly button sucked in the whole time
6. Fast feet sprawls with push-ups on knees
- Start with 4 sprints on the spot then get down on your hands and do a push up on your toes or your knees if you are a beginner
- Jump or walk to your chest, come back up and repeat
7. Bear plank alternate shoulder taps
- Get on your toes or knees if you are a beginner and hands
- Lift one hand up, tap the opposite shoulder then swap
- Keep pulling the belly button in to help you maintain a good posture
8. Caterpillar side plank combo
- Walk the hands out into a push-up position keeping the stomach in to protect your back
- Then turn into a side plank on one hand, walk back and jump up
- Repeat and turn to the other side