Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
Instructions for the advanced program:
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 12 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 40 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 30-35 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Push-ups walk feet in and out
- Get into a push up position, on your knees or your toes placing your hands wider than your shoulders
- The head is neutral and the hips are in alignment with your back
- Do a push up then walk your feet or knees in and out keeping your abs tight and repeat
2. Burpees 180
- Start with a jump raising the arms above the head
- Then put the hands on the ground, jump or walk back into a push up position, return to the starting point and turn to the other side as you come up
- If you find these challenging, you can change to normal burpees instead
3. Table alternate ankle touches
- Start facing up on your hands and feet, lock your elbows to squeeze your triceps
- Keep your hips low and lift one leg up so you can touch the ankle with the opposite hand then swap
- Keep your core engaged and the hips square the whole time
4. On hands plank in and out jumps to sides
- Get into a push up position, the weight on your hands and toes
- Jump or walk your feet to each side of the hands and back keeping your core engaged, the back straight and the hips square as much as you can
5. Push-ups walk hands side to side
- Get into a push-up position on your knees or your toes, hands wider than shoulders
- Walk your hands to the side and do a push-up, then walk them to the other side and repeat
- Keep your belly button sucked in the whole time
6. Fast feet sprawls with push-ups
- Start with 4 sprints on the spot then get down on your hands and do a push up on your toes or your knees if you are a beginner
- Jump or walk to your chest, come back up and repeat
7. Bear plank alternate shoulder taps
- Get on your toes or knees if you are a beginner and hands
- Lift one hand up, tap the opposite shoulder then swap
- Keep pulling the belly button in to help you maintain a good posture
8. Caterpillar side plank combo
- Walk the hands out into a push-up position keeping the stomach in to protect your back
- Then turn into a side plank on one hand, walk back and jump up
- Repeat and turn to the other side
9. Crunches knees up
- Lay on your back, legs up 90 or on the ground bent if you are a beginner
- Come up in a crunch and exhale then inhale as you go back down drawing the belly button in
- You can have your arms behind your head or on your thighs if you find these challenging
10. Bear crawls
- Get on your fours, engage your core and keep your back straight as you move forward and back
- Try and maintain a good posture, imagine you have a glass of water on your back and you don’t want to spill it
11. Lean back figure 4 leg drops
- Sitting on the ground, one leg on top of the other bent, lean back 45 degrees and pull your stomach in
- Exhale lower the legs to the ground then bring them back and repeat then swap sides halfway
- If this is hurting your lower back, you can change to bent leg drops instead
12. Mountain climbers commando combo
- Get into a push-up position, stomach in, do 4 mountain climbers with or without a skip if you are a beginner by bringing your knees to your chest
- Then do 2 commandos one arm at a time on your toes or your knees if you find these difficult and repeat