Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Burpees mountain climbers combo
- Start with 4 mountain climbers, then jump up high with the arms above the head
- Get back down into a push-up position and repeat keeping your stomach in the whole time
- For the beginners, you can change to mountain climbers without jumping
2. Caterpillar alternate shoulder taps
- Walk the hands out into a push up position keeping the stomach in the whole time to protect your back
- Tap each shoulder with the opposite hand while keeping your back straight then return and jump up high
- For the beginners, you can skip the shoulder taps
3. Reverse burpees push-up combo
- Start with a push-up
- Then jump in, roll on your back and swing yourself up with the hands or without
- Make sure you keep your stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
- For the beginners, you can do reverse burpees without the push up instead
4. Arms up alternate knees up
- Arms up above the head, bring your knee to the chest as the arms come down then swap
- Keep your stomach in and chest up
- If you are a beginner you can change to double high knees instead
5. A skip
- Bring the opposite arm and knee up and swap with a skip
- Keep the chest up and stomach in the whole time and land softly
- If you are a beginner, you can just lift the arms and the legs without the jump
6. High knee doubles
- Feet shoulder width apart, start with a double skip by bringing the knees to the chest keeping the stomach in and shoulder blades together
- Go as fast you can, land softly on the balls of your feet
- If you are a beginner, you can change to hops on the spot
7. Pogo twists
- Hands in a prayer position, jump twisting side to side moving the arms in the opposite direction
- Land softly and keep pulling the stomach in to protect your lower back
8. Plank stepovers
- Get on your elbows, arms shoulder width apart, keeping your back straight, hips square
- Pull the stomach in like there is a burning candle under your belly button
- Lift one leg up and step over the other then swap
- If you are a beginner, change to a plank on knees