Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Crunches arms by the ears
- Lay on your back, legs bent and the arms straight with your upper arms touching your ears or on your thighs if you are a beginner
- Lift your shoulder blades of the ground, suck your belly button in and then breathe in as you go back down and repeat
2. High knees side to side
- Feet shoulder width apart, start running to the side bringing your knees to the chest as high as possible, keeping the stomach in and shoulder blades together
- Go as fast as you can landing softly on the balls of your feet
- If you are a beginner, you can keep the knees lower
3. Side hand plank side to side
- Get into a side plank position placing your hand right under the shoulder, one foot in front of the other
- Turn side to side as you swap hands keeping your body straight and sucking your belly button in
4. Burpees cross under kicks beginners
- Start with a jump, put the hands on the ground, and kick your right leg under the left arm and left leg under the right one
- Then jump back into a push up position and return to the starting point pulling the stomach in
- If you are a beginner, you can change to normal burpees instead
5. Crunches knees up
- Lay on your back, legs up 90 or on the ground bent if you are a beginner
- Come up in a crunch and exhale then inhale as you go back down drawing the belly button in
- You can have your arms behind your head or on your thighs if you find these challenging
6. Bear crawls
- Get on your fours, engage your core and keep your back straight as you move forward and back
- Try and maintain a good posture, imagine you have a glass of water on your back and you don’t want to spill it
7. Figure 4 leg drops
- Sitting on the ground, one leg on top of the other bent, lean back 45 degrees and pull your stomach in
- Exhale lower the legs to the ground then bring them back and repeat then swap sides halfway
- If this is hurting your lower back, you can change to bent leg drops instead
8. Mountain climbers commando beginners
- Get into a push up position, stomach in, do 4 mountain climbers with or without a skip if you are a beginner by bringing your knees to your chest
- Then do 2 commandos one arm at a time on your toes or your knees if you find these difficult and repeat