Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Push-ups jacks
- Do a push up on your knees or your toes then jump or walk your feet apart and back and repeat
- Keep your body parallel with the ground, shoulder blades together and stomach in the whole time
- Get into a push-up position and kick one leg under and across to the other side then swap
- Engage your core the whole time
- If you find this challenging, you can change to Mountain climbers instead
3. Alternate tricep kickback renegade row
- Get into a push-up position on your toes or your knees, keep your body parallel with the ground and the core engaged
- Move the elbow to the ceiling then kick back the forearm squeezing your tricep then swap
- If you if find this challenging, do them on your knees
- Feet shoulder width apart, chest up, shoulder blades together
- Kick the legs and swing the arms side to side with a little skip
- Try to go as fast as you can to bring the heart rate up
5. Push-ups on knees alternate knee to hand
- Do a push up on your toes or your knees
- Then step one foot or the knee to the hand on one side and the other leg on the other side
- Then repeat the push-ups
- Keep your core engaged the whole time to protect your lower back
6. Deadman climbers
- Lay on your stomach, come up into a push-up position and do four mountain climbers then lay back down and repeat
- If you are a beginner, you can bring the alternate knees to the chest without jumping
7. Push away back extension
- Lay on your stomach, hands by your sides near the armpits
- Push yourself up as high as you can, straightening the arms, feel the stretch in your stomach then lower yourself down again
- If you feel any pain in the lower back, change to alternate arm and leg raises
8. Mountain climbers beginners
- Get into a push-up position, keep your body parallel with the ground and the core engaged
- Walk your feet in and out and repeat