Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Reverse lunges front knee lift
- Start with a big step back, bend both legs 90 degrees so the back knee gets close to the ground but not touching
- Then lift the front knee off the ground and lunge back with the other leg
- Keep the chest up and stomach in to help you with balance
2. Squat jumps with crisscross
- Feet shoulder width apart, start with a half or deep squat jump then a single of double crisscross and repeat
- The aim is to go as fast as you can to bring the heart rate up as long as there is no pain in the back or your knees
3. Walking lunges with a twist
- Step forward, bend both legs 90 degrees, hands on your hips
- Keep the chest up, stomach in and keep moving forward
- If you don’t have much space, you can change to forward lunges on the spot instead
4. Speed skaters traveling
- Jump side to side landing softly on the balls of your feet as you move forward
- Bend the legs as you throw one leg behind keeping your hips square and using the arms to help you with balance
- Try and go as fast as you can to bring the heart rate up
5. Single deadlift reverse lunge
- Stick your bottom out, stomach in, shoulder blades together, move the arms below the knees
- Feel the stretch at the back of the legs then come back up and step back into a reverse lunge
- If this is hurting your lower back, you can change to side lunges instead
6. Double burpees
- Start with a jump raising the arms above the head and sucking the belly button in
- Then lay on your back and swing yourself up helping with the hands or without
- Next do a burpee by jumping back and up
- Or if you are a beginner, you can walk your feet out instead of jumping
7. Sumo squats
- Feet wide, toes pointing out and the knees following the direction of the toes
- Go down into a squat as low as you can or halfway for the beginners then come up squeezing your glutes
- Draw your belly button in and keep the shoulder blades together the whole time
8. Squat jumps duck walks side to side
- Start with a half or deep squat jump then walk to the side with the legs bent and repeat
- Keep your core engaged, chest up and shoulder blades together to protect your lower back