Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Push-ups knees in and out
- Do a push-up on your knees, then move the knees side to side and repeat
- Draw your belly button in to protect your lower back and keep your shoulder blades together the whole time
2. Burpees star jumps
- Start with a star jump then put the hands on the ground, jump back into a push up position and return to the starting point
- If you find these hard, you can walk the feet in out instead of jumping
3. Down dog
- Do a tricep push-up on your knees or your toes with the arms under the shoulders
- Keep your core engaged as you push yourself forward on the top of your toes by straightening the arms
- Stretch your stomach then move back onto your heels pushing the chest to your thighs and repeat
4. Crab walks
- Start facing up on your hands and feet, lock your elbows to squeeze your triceps and draw your belly button in
- Keep your hips up by squeezing your butt cheeks as you walk forward and back
5. Mountain climbers semicircle beginners
- Get into a push-up position, pull your stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
- Bring the alternate knees to your chest as you move your feet in a semi-circle then back
- If you are a beginner, you can move the legs without jumping
6. Push-ups commando on knees
- Hands slightly wider than the shoulders, do a push-up on your knees or your toes
- Pull the stomach in, then move up and down from your hands onto your elbows one arm at a time then repeat the push-up
7. Lat pull down lateral tricep extension
- Lay on your stomach, arms forward
- The abs are tight and as you lift your chest up, pull the elbows back towards your hips
- Then straighten the arms by squeezing your triceps, return the arms forward and repeat
- Keep your head neutral to avoid straining the neck
8. Bear crawls