Cool down stretching
Hold each stretch (each side) for 30-60 seconds.
Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
Instructions for the advanced cardio circuit:
- Warm up jogging on the spot for 30-60 seconds.
- There are 10 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 45 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes approx.25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- When finished, cool down by stretching for 5-10 minutes.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
3. Deadman climbers
4. Renegade row jump in and out
5. Mountain climbers outside hands
6. Shuffle burpees
7. Single leg burpees
8. Mountain climbers travelling
9. Double burpees
10. Squat jump duck walk side to side