Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2 minute- stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Squats crossover jab
- Feet shoulder width apart squat down, keep the stomach in, chest up and shoulder blades together
- Twist in the hips and jab to one side then squat again and swap
- You can try the deep squats if you have no knee, hip or back pain by bringing your bottom all the way down
2. Squats pivot jump
- Squat and jump by pivoting the legs to the front then swap
- Keep your chest up and the core engaged the whole time
- You can do half or deep squats by going all the way down
3. Reverse lunge (arms up)
- Start with a big step back, bend both legs 90 degrees
- The front knee is just above the toes and the back knee gets close to the ground but not touching
- Arms straight up or on your hips
- If you are struggling with balance, you can hold onto a steady chair in front of you
4. Gorilla jumps side to side
- The feet are wide, toes pointing out and the knees following the direction of the toes
- Start with a low squat position, hands on the ground
- Then jump to the side by moving the arms first keeping your abs tight
5. Prone alternate heel lifts
- Lay on your stomach, draw your belly button in, hands under your chin
- Squeeze the butt cheeks and lift one or both legs up as high as you can then swap legs or repeat
6. Double high knees butt kick
- Start with running on the spot bringing the alternate knees or double knees up to your chest, then swap to butt kicks
- Keep the stomach in and shoulder blades together
- Try and go as fast you can landing softly on the balls of your feet
7. Sissy squats
- Feet shoulder width apart, heels up, come up on your toes
- Lean back and squat down by keeping the body in one line
- Your core is engaged, chest up and shoulder blades together
8. Lunge hops side step
- Get into a lunge position where both legs are bent 90 degrees
- Jump up and swap legs landing softly on the balls of your feet
- Then step to the side and repeat
- If you are a beginner, you can change to lunge hops instead