Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 12 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 40 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 30-35 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2 minute- stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Burpees commando
- Start with the hands on the ground, jump or walk back into a push-up position and do 2 commandos on each elbow on your knees or your toes
- Then return to the starting point either by jumping or walking your feet back and jump up
2. Crisscross tuck jumps
- Feet shoulder width apart, start with a double crisscross followed by a tuck jump or a hop then repeat
- The aim is to go as fast as you can to bring the heart rate up as long as there is no pain in your joints and the form is good
3. Caterpillar jacks
- Feet shoulder width apart walk the hands out into a push-up position keeping the stomach in the whole time to protect your back
- Then jump the feet into a star or tap them side to side if you are a beginner
- Next walk back in and jump up high raising the arms above the head
4. Lean back side to side
- Lean back, keeping your legs in the air
- Pull the stomach in and move the arms straight or bent side to side
- If you have any pain in the lower back, keep your feet on the ground and come up higher
5. Bridge alternate kick out
- Get into a reverse plank position, the legs bent, hips up and stomach in
- Kick out the alternate legs with or without a skip if you are a beginner
- Keep the momentum to bring the heart rate up
6. Round of applause
- Get on your fours with your arms and legs close together
- Shift the weight on your hands, then kick back and tap the ankles together
- Then shift the weight on your feet and clap your hands and repeat
7. Front star jumps
- Chest up, stomach in
- Jump up in a star shape by moving your feet apart and arms forward then up
- If you have a weak bladder, keep the legs closer together or tap one foot at a time instead
8. Push-ups feet jump side to side
- Do a push-up on your knees or your toes, then jump or walk your feet side to side and repeat
- Draw your belly button in to protect your lower back and keep your shoulder blades together the whole time
9. Squat pivot jumps
- Squat and jump by pivoting the legs to the front then swap
- Keep your chest up and the core engaged the whole time
- You can do half or deep squats by going all the way down
10. Gorilla jumps side to side
- The feet are wide, toes pointing out and the knees following the direction of the toes
- Start with a low squat position, hands on the ground
- Then jump to the side by moving the arms first keeping your abs tight
11. High knee butt kicks
- Start with running on the spot bringing the alternate knees or double knees up to your chest, then swap to butt kicks
- Keep the stomach in and shoulder blades together
- Try and go as fast you can landing softly on the balls of your feet
12. Lunge jump side step
- Get into a lunge position where both legs are bent 90 degrees
- Jump up and swap legs landing softly on the balls of your feet
- Then step to the side and repeat
- If you are a beginner, you can change to lunge hops instead