Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2 minute- stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Bridge crunch combo
- Lay on your back, squeeze the butt cheeks as you move the hips up and down on one or both legs
- Next, pull the stomach in and come up in a crunch as high as you can, then swap back to the bridge
2. On hands plank jacks/ walk
- Get into a push-up position, the weight on your hands and toes
- Jump your feet out and back keeping your back straight and abs tight
- If you are a beginner, tap the feet side to side instead
3. Crunches in and out ankle touch
- Lay on your back, with the legs bent up or on the ground
- Lift your shoulder blades as high as you can, reach to your ankles between the legs and go back down
- Then crunch again and reach to the ankles on the outside of the legs and repeat
4. High knee side kick combo
- Bring your knee to your chest, then kick the same leg out to the side
- Try and go as fast you can to bring the heart rate up then swap legs halfway
- If you are a beginner, you can kick lower or without the skip
5. Plank alternate arm front taps on knees
- Get on your elbows and knees or toes, arms shoulder width apart, keeping your back straight
- Pull the stomach in like there is a burning candle under your belly button as you tap one hand to the front then swap
6. Reverse burpees double high knees
- Lay on your back then swing yourself up helping with the hands or without, jump up high and do 4 single or double high knees
- Keep your stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
- If you find these hard, you can change to double high knees instead
- Lay on your back and swing your legs and lower back up in the air supporting your back with your hands or without
- Keep your body and legs as straight as you can by drawing the belly button in
- Hold this position as long as you can
8. Double hook double kick combo
- Bring your left leg forward shoulder width apart
- Relax your hips but engage your core to support your back
- Throw 4 hooks as fast as you can to bring the heart rate up
- Then change to 4 alternate high or low kicks followed by the hooks again