Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2 minute- stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Boat hold
- Sitting on the ground, pull your stomach in and lean back
- You can have your legs straight up or bent on the ground, hands pointing to your toes
- If you feel any pain in your lower back, keep your abs tight or sit up a bit higher
2. Burpees commando
- Start with the hands on the ground, jump or walk back into a push-up position and do 2 commandos on each elbow on your knees or your toes
- Then return to the starting point either by jumping or walking your feet back and jump up
3. Lean back alternate kick out
- Lean back on your hands or elbows and engage your core
- Kick out the legs alternating between low and high keeping the legs above the ground so you feel the tension in your abs
- If you want to challenge yourself, you can try 2 legs at the same time
4. Crisscross hops
- Feet shoulder width apart, start with a double crisscross followed by a tuck jump or a hop then repeat
- The aim is to go as fast as you can to bring the heart rate up as long as there is no pain in your joints and the form is good
5. Sit-ups with hands
- Lay on your back, legs are bent on the floor, arms on your thighs
- Lift yourself all the way up helping with the hands, the stomach is tight then lay back down and repeat
6. Caterpillar jack
- Feet shoulder width apart walk the hands out into a push-up position keeping the stomach in the whole time to protect your back
- Then jump the feet into a star or tap them side to side if you are a beginner
- Next walk back in and jump up high raising the arms above the head
7. Lean back punch-ups
- Sitting on the floor, lean back and pull your stomach in
- You can have your legs straight or bent in the air
- Hold this position punching the arms up above the head
- If this is hurting your lower back, you can have your legs on the ground
8. Lean back arms side to side
- Lean back, keeping your legs in the air
- Pull the stomach in and move the arms straight or bent side to side
- If you have any pain in the lower back, keep your feet on the ground and come up higher