Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 12 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 40 seconds long.
- Rest 5 seconds (or more) between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds with a 10 seconds (or more) rest between rounds.
- The workout takes 30-35 minutes depending on how much rest you need.
- A 2 minute- stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Squat lunges
- Feet shoulder width apart squat down deep or parallel with the ground then lunge forward and squat again
- Next, step back into a reverse lunge and repeat the squat
2. Side jump travel
- One hand on the hips, the other shooting up in the air
- As you travel sideways skipping, raise the opposite leg up
- Do 4 repetitions then move to the other side
3. Walking lunges
- Step forward, bend both legs 90 degrees, hands on your hips
- Keep the chest up, stomach in and keep moving forward
- If you don’t have much space, you can change to lunges on a spot instead
4. Squat jump duck walks
- Start with a half or deep squat jump then walk forward with the legs bent and repeat
- Keep your core engaged, chest up and shoulder blades together to protect your lower back
5. Kneeling superman to side
- Start on your hands and knees,
- Lift one leg and the opposite arm up straight, move the side then swap
- Squeeze the butt cheeks with every move and pull your stomach in the whole time for more balance
6. A skip butt kicks
- Do 4 A skips by bringing the opposite knee and arm up followed by 4 butt kicks and repeat
- Keep your head up and shoulder blades together
- Land softly on the balls of your feet and go as fast as you can to keep the heart rate up
7. Squat hold side lunge
- Step out to the side by bending your leg and keeping your chest up
- The other leg stays straight
- Then return and move to the other side keeping your stomach in
- As you come back, hold in a squat position for 4 seconds then repeat
8. Squat jump-front and side kick
- Feet shoulder width apart start with a full or half squat jump
- Then do a high or a low front and side kick followed by another squat
- Keep the stomach in, chest up and shoulder blades together
9. Cycle crunch-reach to toes
- Lay on your back and start with 4 cycle crunches,
- Followed by 4 reach to toes by lifting the shoulder blades of the ground and engaging your core
- If you find these hard, you can change to crunches instead
10. On hands plank alternate forward steps
- Get into a push-up position, the weight on your hands and toes
- Step forward and back with your foot and your hand on the same side then swap
- Keep your back straight and the abs tight the whole time to protect your back
11. Crunch and leg drops
- Lay on your back, arms behind your head, the legs bent in the air
- Do a leg drop moving towards the ground either with both legs or alternate, then crunch and repeat
- If you find these challenging, you can change to alternate leg drops instead
12. Star jumps side to side kick
- Chest up, stomach in, start with double star jumps followed by side to side kicks and repeat
- If you are a beginner, you can tap the feet side to side instead and kick lower