Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Alternate chest and tricep push-ups
- Get into a push-up position on your knees or your toes
- Start with the hands slightly wider than the shoulders
- Do a push up then step the feet and hands in so the hands are under your armpits
- Do another push-up, return to the starting point and repeat
2. Jab cross-hook-upper cut
- Bring your left leg forward shoulder width apart
- Relax your hips, pull your stomach in and keep your shoulders down
- Throw a jab and a cross followed by a couple of hooks then upper cuts and repeat
- The aim is to go as fast as you can, to bring the heart rate up
- Lay on your stomach, lift your legs and chest up and engage your core
- Move the arms forward above the ground then pull back doing a breaststroke then repeat
4. On hands plank knee to chest and elbow
- Get into a push-up position, the weight on your hands and toes
- Bring your knees to your chest then to your elbow alternating between the legs with or without a skip
- Keep your back straight and the abs tight
5. Dips crab walk
- Hands shoulder width apart, do 2 dips keeping the butt off the ground so you feel the burn in your triceps
- Then do 4 crab walks keeping your hips up by squeezing your butt cheeks as you walk forward then repeat the dips
6. Side-front jumps
- Keep your feet together hoping side to side then forward and back
- Make sure you land softly to lower the impact
- The aim is to do as many as you can to bring the heart rate up
7. Push up alternate front taps
- Do a push up on your knees or toes, arms shoulder width apart, keeping your back straight
- Pull the stomach in as you tap one hand to the front, repeat the push up then swap
8. Burpees-reverse plank
- Hands and feet on the ground facing up
- Hop or walk your feet to the front and back then jump up high
- Then put your hands on the ground and do a burpee jumping or walking your feet back
- When you return to the starting point, repeat the reverse plank