Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Shuffle high knees
- Start with 4 shuffles followed by 4 high knees then repeat
- If you find these hard, you can do running on the spot instead
- This is a great exercise to get the heart rate up so you can improve your energy
- Bring your left leg forward shoulder width apart
- Relax your hips but pull your stomach in to support your back
- Throw a hook side to side like you want to break through a wall
- The aim is to go as fast as you can, to bring the heart rate up
3. Speed skaters half burpees
- Jump side to side throwing one leg behind the other followed by a half burpee then repeat
- If you are a beginner, you can step your feet back instead of jumping
4. Mountain climbers beginners
- Get into a push-up position, pull your stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
- Bring your alternate knees to your chest with or without a skip if you are a beginner
- The aim is to do as many as you can to bring the heart rate up
5. Speedball forward and back
- Start with the hands shoulder height in front of you
- Rotate them forward then reverse half way
- Try and go as fast as you can to bring the heart rate up and to feel the burn in your shoulders
6. Burpee push up long jump beginners
- Start with a push-up on your knees or your toes then jump up high followed by a long jump
- Then turn around and repeat
- This is a great exercise to improve your fitness and lose weight
7. Mountain climbers upper cuts beginners
- Start with 4 mountain climbers either jumping or tapping your feet if you are a beginner
- Followed by 4 upper cuts then repeat
- The aim is to do them as fast as you can to improve your fitness and burn more calories
8. Fast feet forward and back
- Shoulder blades together and your chest up
- Start with running on the spot moving the feet forward and back as fast as you can