Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Push-ups and shoulder press
- Start with a push-up on your knees or your toes followed by a shoulder press moving your butt up high in the air and stomach in
- If you are a beginner, you can do them on your knees
- You should feel this exercise in your chest, shoulders and triceps
2. Speedball forward and back
- Start with the hands shoulder height in front of you
- Rotate them forward then reverse half way
- Try and go as fast as you can to bring the heart rate up and to feel the burn in your shoulders
3. Bear plank side to side steps
- Get on your toes and hands keeping the knees off the ground
- Step one leg and hand to the side without twisting in the mid-section then swap
- You should feel this exercise in your shoulders and your core, just make sure you pull your belly button in
4. Burpee push up long jump
- Start with a push-up on your knees or your toes then jump up high followed by a long jump
- Then turn around and repeat
- This is a great exercise to improve your fitness and lose weight
5. Bent over reverse flyes
- Bend forward with the back straight, chest up, head neutral
- Move the arms up squeezing the shoulder blades together then return to the starting point
- If this is hurting your lower back, you can do them upright
6. Mountain climbers upper cuts
- Start with 4 mountain climbers either jumping or tapping your feet if you are a beginner
- Followed by 4 upper cuts then repeat
- The aim is to do them as fast as you can to improve your fitness and burn more calories
7. Static dips single leg
- Hands and one or both feet on the ground if you are a beginner
- Bend the arms 90 degrees and hold keeping the butt off the ground
- If you are doing them on one leg, swap legs halfway
- You should feel this exercise in your triceps
8. Fast feet forward and back
- Shoulder blades together and your chest up
- Start with running on the spot moving the feet forward and back as fast as you can to improve your energy