Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
1. Toes to ceiling leg drops
- Lay on your back, lift your butt off the ground and point your knees or your toes to the ceiling
- On the way down change to leg drops with both legs or alternate if you are a beginner
- Draw your belly button in and if you feel any pain in your lower back, change to a plank instead
2. Shuffle high knees
- Start with 4 shuffles followed by 4 high knees then repeat
- If you find these hard, you can do running on the spot instead
- This is a great exercise to get the heart rate up so you can improve your energy
3. Side leg raise crunch
- Lay on your side one hand behind your head and the other on the ground
- Do a side crunch pointing the elbow towards your knees
- You can raise your legs up or keep them on the ground if you are a beginner
- Repeat the crunches then swap sides hallway
- Bring your left leg forward shoulder width apart
- Relax your hips but pull your stomach in to support your back
- Throw a hook side to side like you want to break through a wall
- The aim is to go as fast as you can, to bring the heart rate up
5. Side drops
- Start with the elbow under the shoulder, the belly button sucked in
- The other hand on your hips or on the ground if you need help with balance
- Then move your hips up and down not touching the ground then swap halfway
6. Speed skaters half burpees
- Jump side to side throwing one leg behind the other followed by a half burpee then repeat
- If you are a beginner, you can step your feet back instead of jumping
7. Reverse plank on elbows
- Get into a plank position but the other way round
- The weight is on your elbows and your heels
- Keep the butt off the ground and the core engaged
- If this is hurting your back or shoulders, you can change to a normal plank instead
8. Mountain climbers high knees
- Get into a push-up position, pull your stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
- Do 3 mountain climbers with or without a skip followed by a high knee then repeat