Please read the detailed guidelines in the menu by clicking on the Exercise program tab before commencing the training session.
- A 2-minute warm-up is included.
- There are 8 exercises in 1 round and each of them is 30 seconds long.
- Rest 0-60 seconds between exercises, according to your fitness level.
- To complete the workout you will need to do 3 rounds.
- The workout takes 20-25 minutes depending on how much rest you need between rounds.
- A 2-minute stretch/ cool down included.
- If any of the exercises are causing pain in your joints or lower back, select one of the following options:
- listen to the instructions on how to do them correctly to avoid pain
- change to the alternatives provided with some of the exercises
- repeat the previous exercise
- skip it and move to the next one
- Feet shoulder width apart squat down then return to the starting point squeezing the butt cheeks
- Keep the stomach in, chest up and shoulder blades together
- You can try the deep squats if you have no knee, hip or back pain by bringing your bottom all the way down
2. High Knees
- Start with running on the spot bringing the alternate knees up to your chest, keeping the stomach in and shoulder blades together
- Try and go as fast you can landing softly on the balls of your feet
- If you are a beginner, you can change to running on the spot instead
3. Reverse Lunges
- Start with a big step back, bend both legs 90 degrees
- The front knee is just above the toes and the back knee gets close to the ground but not touching
- Keep the chest up and stomach in
- If you are struggling with balance, you can hold onto a steady chair in front of you
4. Squat and jump
- Feet shoulder width apart, start with a squat then jump on the way up, keeping the stomach in, chest up and shoulder blades together
- If you want to challenge yourself, you can do full squats by bringing your bottom all the way down
5. Donkey kicks
- Start on your hands and knees, lift one leg up bent 90 degrees and move it up and down without twisting in the mid-section
- Squeeze the butt cheeks with every move and pull your stomach in the whole time to protect your lower back
6. Butt kicks
- Start with running on the spot bringing your heels to your butt cheeks
- Keep your head up, shoulder blades together and stomach in
- Land softly on the balls of your feet and go as fast as you can to keep the heart rate up
7. Squat holds
- Feet shoulder width apart, get into a squat position and hold for the full round as long as there is no pain in the knees or your lower back
- Keep your chest up and the abs tight
- If you are a beginner, you can lean against a wall and come a bit higher
8. Lunge Jumps
- Get into a lunge position where both legs are bent 90 degrees, hop and swap legs landing softly on the balls of your feet
- Keeping the stomach in, chest up and shoulder blades together the whole time