Implementing Lesson 13:
- Be aware of Synchronicity: What you believe, think about and are interested in is what you will start seeing and hearing everywhere.
- Be aware of Confirmation bias: The tendency to search for, interpret, and favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one’s pre-existing beliefs.
- Do an experiment with yourself and explore the idea that what “the other side” of what you believe is saying might be true to see if you can find evidence that supports it.
- Create your daily mindset training and affirmations.
- Record them into 4 sections.
- Track your performance daily for 4 weeks.