Implementing Lesson 7:
1. The way you do one thing is the way you do everything.
When you are balanced and your mindset is right, you can manage all areas of your life with ease because nothing is perfect, but everything is in order.
2. Being in denial: It’s when you do something which you know isn’t good for you (skipping meals, skipping workouts, staying up late and then sleeping in, not planning ahead, buying food that doesn’t satisfy you), but you do it anyway and then you are surprised when you get the consequence of those actions (binging, feeling guilty, sick, gaining weight).
3. If you keep denying that you are responsible for everything in your life and you keep sweeping your “pain” under the rug, sooner or later it is not going to serve you well.
4. Pain exists because it wants to show you that you need to change, it is here to teach you something but you won’t learn anything if you keep running away from it or if you suppress it with food.
5. Remember the laws of the universe:
- The law of oneness *Your quiet suffering with food will affect others in your life one way or another even if you can’t see it right now.
- The law of vibration and attraction *In order to attract the things you desire in life, you will need to break the cycle of negative thinking and self-sabotage and replace them with positive thinking, being proactive and more loving starting with yourself.
- The law of correspondence/ communication *Your fears and judgments of others are only a reflection of what you fear and deny in yourself.
- The law of action *You have to take action towards achieving your goals and raise your standards to ensure your dreams become your reality.
- The law of cause (action) and effect *To be able to be objective about your weight, you need to understand that more healthy satisfying choices (action) will lead to fewer urges to binge and weight loss (effect) and fewer satisfying meals (action) will lead to more binging and weight gain (effect).
- The law of relativity *Use this to remind yourself of what is important in life, what are you grateful for and what are you proud of. But most importantly what are the lessons that you suppose to learn in order to grow?
- The law of polarity *To achieve and keep balance, you need to accept both the “light” and the “dark” within yourself. One cannot exist without the other.