Implementing Lesson 12:
1. Write your story:
- Turn negative experiences into something you are thankful for.
- What milestones did you achieve so far?
- What do you want to achieve in the next few months?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 2-3 years?
2. If you believe that you are capable and that you can achieve your dreams, then you will find the motivation, desire and energy to complete this program from start to finish including your homework, exercises and nutrition guide.
3. Get up earlier, watch less tv, less social media, do your workouts, keep your surroundings tidy and clean, cook delicious nutritious meals, less alcohol, meditate even if you don’t feel like doing any of those… until all of those become automatic patterns and as a result you create a new lifestyle that you really enjoy.
4. If you start gaining control in the other areas, then the area where you feel the least control will improve as well.
5. Let the observer take charge: “Eating this food will not satisfy you, you know this because we’ve tried many times and it doesn’t matter if you eat the whole bucket of it, it will not feel good and you will just want to eat all of it and more of something else too. So let’s break this pattern and have something that will feel good and will satisfy you.”