Implementing Lesson 6:
1. The more you try to disown any side of yourself, the more resistance you’ll have.
2. What you resist, will persist!
3. Being a human means that your willpower is limited and sometimes you will make poor choices… This doesn’t mean that you are bad or that you failed, it just means that you are human…
4. You are not who you are… you are someone who is constantly changing and evolving and you can be anyone you want to be…
5. If you want the self-sabotage to stop, you will need to stop the “pain” of extreme dieting, restrictions or punishing yourself with extreme exercising.
6. Regulate your highs and lows into smaller waves rather than aiming for a straight line up.
7. Here is what will happen if you don’t do the work:
- You need to have faith and believe that you can overcome your emotional eating with the right program and guidance even if it seems impossible right now because if you don’t, whatever you believe will become your reality!
- You need to make better choices with food, look after your body and mind that will give you energy and make you feel good even if you don’t feel like it sometimes because if you don’t, you will feel miserable and unhappy!
- You need to accept yourself being imperfect even if it’s difficult because if you don’t, you will never win the battles in your head!
- You need to stop judging yourself and others even if it seems impossible right now because if you don’t, you will never have a peace of mind and balance!
- You need to focus on progress instead of perfection even if the progress is very small because if you don’t, you will go backward not forward!
8. Raise your standards!
9. Start getting your body and mind, your kids, your husband (if you have one), your house, your car in order to raise your standards and to help other areas to improve. How you do one thing, is how you do everything.